I apologize about the photo. It is a bit graphic. One of my sister’s past time is taking pictures of road kill she finds on the streets. But it will serve it’s purpose. I promise!
Let’s see…Something about myself. Well, one thing is that I’m the biggest scaredy cat you’ll probably ever meet. I don’t think I have a full on phobia of anything, but I have a lot of things that give me the eeby-geebies. I also have a bunch of weird habits my friends point out that I don’t ever think as weird.
1. Water terrifies me. Not the whole swimming thing as much, even though I still don’t know how to. I just don’t like how it looks underwater. I find it incredibly creepy. When I try explaining it to people they look at me all confuzzled like. It’s too blue, is what I tell them. I don’t even like watching Discovery Channel videos that show a bunch of underwater life. I don’t like the aquarium section at the zoo and I don’t like pools. But I do try to tolerate them.
2. I hate seeing other people near high heights. I’m not entirely afraid of them myself, I’m just afraid of seeing other people falling. It freaks me out so much that I actually avert my eyes and hyperventilate a little when people let their kids sit by the glass ledge thingies at malls.
3. I’m not full on OCD, but I have to check if I have my keys at least three times before I leave the house. This is because I’m very forgetful and I coincidentally always forget the crapola I need the most.
4. I have the usual dislike of gross animals like rats, mice, spiders, bugs, and especially dead things (look up for reference). They’re just grody.
5. This isn’t exactly a phobia but I hate it when I microwave things, and I let it get down to zero. I just hate hearing it beep.
6. Even when I don’t turn on or light anything, I still have to check if I did before I leave the house.
7. I absolutely hate public speaking.
8. I get startled super easily. And when I am, I usually stomp my feet in a comical way.
9. It is extremely rare to hear me swear. Not for any reason really. Just don’t.
10. I am deathly afraid of disappointing or letting people down. I feel like I have to be perfect for the people I care about.
There are some other things, probably, that I just can’t think of at the moment. Plus, I don’t feel like writing more, to be bluntly honest… Have a wonderful Tuesday! And remember to bundle up, because it’s a bit chilly :).